On This Page
Decatron is a simple "instant" game by Funfair Technologies. There is one bet only, which pays according to the poker value of a random number between 0 and 99999.
- After placing a bet, the game will choose five numbers, with replacement, from 0 to 9.
- The player is paid according the poker value of said five-digit number, as follows:
- Sequential high straight — 1000 for 1
- Five of a kind — 100 for 1
- High straight — 50 for 1
- Four of a kind — 30 for 1
- Straight — 15 for 1
- Full house — 10 for 1
- Three of a kind — 5 for 1
- Two pair — 2 for 1
- A "sequential high straight" is 5-6-7-8-9 in that order. The reverse order does not count.
- A "high straight" is 5-6-7-8-9 in any order (except sequential)
The following table shows my analysis of Decatron. The lower right cell shows a return of 97.05%.
|Sequential high straight||1000||1||0.000010||0.010000|
|Five of a kind||100||10||0.000100||0.010000|
|Four of a kind||30||450||0.004500||0.135000|
|Three of a kind||5||7,200||0.072000||0.360000|
for free at the FunFair web site.
Written by:Michael Shackleford