On This Page
Four Aces is like the game Three Card Monty, except there are four cards and the player can choose how many win, from one to three. Naturally, the fewer cards that win, the more you can win.
- The game presents four cards, one ace in each of the four suits..
- The player starts by choosing a bet amount, from $0.01 to $1000.
- The game shuffles the cards. It is so fast that I don't think paying attention to the original cards with the balls will help.
- The player must pick one to three suits, for example hearts and clubs.
- The player picks a card. If it matches one of the suits he chose before, then he wins.
- If chose one suit and wins, then he is paid 3.84 for 1. With two suits, the win is 1.92 for 1. With one suit, the win is 1.28 for 1.
The following table shows my analysis for one suit chosen. The lower right cell shows an expected return of 96%.
One Suit Analysis
The following table shows my analysis for two suits chosen. The lower right cell shows an expected return of 96%.
Two Suits Analysis
The following table shows my analysis for three suits chosen. The lower right cell shows an expected return of 96%.
Three Suits Analysis
Here are some similar games by Evoplay Entertainment:
- Thimbles — Same idea, except with three items to choose from instead of four.
- Red Queen — Same idea, except with three cards instead of four and only one wins.
- at the Evoplay Entertainment web site.
Written by:Michael Shackleford