On This Page
SuperLotto Plus Calculator
This calculator calculates the odds for the California SuperLotto Plus lottery, or any similar lottery based on the draw of five "white" balls and one "mega" ball with no "power play" extra bet.
This is evidently a progressive game, where all the prizes can vary. The default values shown were the prizes at the time I created this calculator on March 4, 2016 (square root day). Feel free to put in any values you wish.
The return column shows the ratio of the return to the amount bet. The total return in the lower right cell is the overall expected return of the game, before considering taxes, the time value of annuity payments, and jackpot sharing.
The following are the rules as of this writing, March 4, 2016.
- The cost of a ticket is $1.
- The player will choose five White Balls from 1 to 47 and one Mega Ball from 1 to 27
- Twice a week, on Wednesdays and Saturdays, the lottery will randomly choose the same number of balls from the same ranges.
Disclaimer: The values in the return column do not reflect taxes, the time value of annuity payments, and jackpot sharing. These all play a significant role in lowering the overall value.
- Lottery main page.
- Powerball calculator.
- Mega Millions calculator.
- Pick Six calculator.
- Former Ask the ugslot questions about the lottery.
- — Official page from the California Lottery.
Buy Lottery Tickets Online From the US
|Euro Millions||€ 89000000|
|Mega Millions||$ 45000000|
|SuperLotto Plus||$ 33000000|
|FDJ Loto||€ 20000000|
|Lotto 6/49||CA$ 17000000|
|Mega Sena||R$ 59000000|
|El Gordo||€ 5400000|
|La Primitiva||€ 3100000|
|Lotto 6aus49||€ 2000000|
|Oz Lotto||AU$ 2000000|
|Hoosier Lotto||$ 1200000|
Written by:Michael Shackleford