On This Page
I think everyone has seen the game Three Card Monty at some point. It is a simple street games, where the player tries to guess which of three face down cards is a specific one, in this case a red queen. Evoplay Entertainment now brings us the game in a digital format.
- The game presents three cards, one red queen and two black jacks.
- The player starts by choosing a bet amount, from $0.01 to $1000.
- The game shuffles the cards. It is so fast that I don't think paying attention to the original cards with the balls will help.
- The player must pick a card.
- If the player chose correctly, then he will win 2.88 for one.
The following table shows my analysis. The lower right cell shows an expected return of 96%.
One Ball Analysis
Here are some similar games by Evoplay Entertainment:
- Thimbles — Same idea, except can choose one or two ways to win.
- Four Aces — Same idea, except with four cards instead of three.
- at the Evoplay Entertainment web site.
Written by:Michael Shackleford