On This Page
Spin Lotto is a lottery game by Gluck Games, but skinned to look like a slot machine. See the rules section for all the details.
- Play begins with the player picking five different numbers from 1 to 49 and one from 1 to 15.
- The player may bet one to ten pay lines.
- The game shall display five columns of three balls each. The three balls chosen in each column shall be drawn from 1 to 49, without replacement, from a separate pool of 49 balls for that column.
- The game will draw 3 balls, known as the Star Balls, without replacement, from 1 to 15. These will be arranged in one column of three rows each.
- Each pay line will go through one position in each of the six columns.
- The game will compare the player's chosen numbers to those on each pay line played. The more that match, the more the player wins.
- If the player's Star Number matches the Star Ball on a pay line, then the player will win more.
- There is an optional fee called the Star Booster. If the player triples his bet, then any win involving the Star Ball will be multiplied by 10, except the highest win of 10,000 for matching all six numbers. If the player quintuples his bet, then any win involving the Star Bar, again except for 10,000, will be multiplied by 20.
The following table shows my analysis of Spin Lotto without the Star Booster feature. The lower right cell shows an expected return of 88.86%.
No Star Booster
The following table shows my analysis of Spin Lotto with the 10x Star Booster feature. The lower right cell shows an expected return of 91.31%.
10x Star Booster
The following table shows my analysis of Spin Lotto with the 20x Star Booster feature. The lower right cell shows an expected return of 95.91%.
20x Star Booster
- about Spin Lotto in my forum at ugslot of Vegas.
- — Play Spin Lotto for free at the Gluck Games web site. It is listed under the slots category.
Written by:Michael Shackleford