On This Page
Poker by TvBet
Poker is a poker-based game by TvBet, a Live Dealer provider for Internet casinos. Bet Construct and TvBet also have the same game, which they refer to as Bet on Poker. I suggest you leave this page and visit that one, which compares the three providers who offer this game.
The following rules assume the reader is already familiar with basic Texas Hold 'Em rules.
- Before any cards are dealt, players may bet on the winning player and value of the winning poker hand.
- In the event of a tie for the winning player, bets on the winning player shall win in full if that player was one of the players sharing the winning hand.
- The dealer shall deal three community cards.
- The odds shall be re-calibrated and the player may again bet on the winning player and value of the winning poker hand.
- The dealer shall deal a fourth community card.
- The odds shall be re-calibrated again and the player may again bet on the winning player and value of the winning poker hand.
- The dealer shall deal a fifth community card.
- The winning player(s) and value of the winning hand shall be determined and all winning bets paid.
- Posted odds are on a "for one" basis.
The following table shows the probability of each winning hand, what it pays, and the expected return, before any cards are dealt. The right column shows that the best bet is a tie between a Three of a Kind and Two Pair at a return of 94.59%.
Winning Poker Hand — Initial State
|Four of a kind||100||0.008874||0.887400|
|Three of a kind||6.8||0.139101||0.945887|
Before any cards are dealt, bets on any give player pay 5.2 for 1. The probability any given player wins, or ties for the win, is 18.41%, for an expected return of 95.72%.
The next table shows an example situation on winning player bets before the flop. The average return on winning player bets is 91.81%.
Winning Player — Before Flop
The next table shows an example situation on winning player bets after a flop of Jc, 9c, 5c. The average return on winning player bets is 92.05%.
Winning Player — After Jc, 9c, 5c Flop
The next table shows an example situation on winning player bets after a 10d on the turn. The average return on winning player bets is 92.13%. Player 5 had no chance to win.
Winning Player — After 10d Turn
The next table shows bets on the winning hand for the same cards as the winning player table above. The average return on these bets is 92.28%.
Winning Hand — After Flop
|Four of a kind||n/a||0||0.000000||n/a|
|Three of a kind||4.75||7||0.194444||0.923611|
It seems the game tries to achieve a return of about 92% for all bets after the hole cards are dealt. That said, I recommend betting on the winning player at the initial state only, which has a return of 95.72%. If you must making winning hand bets, I recommend betting the Three of a Kind and Two Pair at the initial state, with a return of 94.59% each.
Written by:Michael Shackleford